Tuesday 15 September 2015

Mission: My career....Work plan!

August
Communication with the partner school representative  to agree  for a variety of
questions, which are related to the project.
September
Getting to know each other. Students who participate in the project, make a presentation about themselves.
Project blog „My career – my future“
October
Students creat  project Logo (Lithuania, Latvia).
Renew the project page, blog in school home page.
November
Creating video presentations about the organisations and bussiness in their towns (Both partners).
December
Job advertisement research (Both partners).

Our teachers

Hi,
My name is Liara Belkevica. I’m a teacher and a class mistress of 8 form. That’s why I would like to take part in the project because the girls from my class want to participate.
I try to support my students in all their activities.
In my free time I like long walks. I also like cooking and I love theatre.
I’m looking forward to meeting the rest people of this project. I’m sure we will have nice and experienced time together. 

Hi!
My name is Linda Kuskova. I am a math teacher and a class mistress of 7 form. I am glad to take part in the Nordplus Junior  project "Mission: my career".
In my free time I like to find new information about new technologies and read psychology literature.
I am sure we will make great project together!




No comments:

Post a Comment